Optimize Coating Performance with Functional Fillers
Enhance the performance of your paints and coatings, including adhesives, sealants, caulks and more, when you select from our extensive range of cutting-edge and cost-effective mineral fillers and manufactured material solutions.
Your trusted source for innovative, sustainable mineral solutions.
We have applied our extensive knowledge and expertise to leverage the properties of minerals, such as cristobalite, nepheline syenite, feldspar, calcium carbonate, microcrystalline silica, barium sulfate and kaolin, to develop exceptional products that provide our customers with innovative, sustainable solutions. Our high-performance mineral solutions are engineered to enhance your paints & coatings. Choose Covia for coating and paint minerals that outperform competing materials, backed by decades of experience, a secure supply chain and an unwavering commitment to quality, sustainability and service.
Mineral fillers in paint and other coatings impart critical properties and characteristics, including sheen, gloss and durability. Covia’s functional fillers are used around the world to enhance interior and exterior decorative paints and coatings, industrial primers and topcoats, construction adhesives and sealants, among other architectural and industrial applications. Our goal is to supply the best materials with the best logistics for sustainable, functional, engineered materials.
With a rich history of over 25 years in the industry, we are known for consistently providing quality products and superior service to meet our customers’ needs. We have extensive reserves of high-quality raw materials, including the largest nepheline syenite deposit in North America. This allows us to maintain a strong supply chain from the mine to the distribution network to our customers. When you choose Covia, you’re not only investing in the quality and sustainability of your coatings but also in the security of your supply.
- Our nepheline syenite plant in northeast Canada is equipped with advanced technology, allowing us to increase capacity, maintain a strong supply chain and reduce our environmental impact.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Our dedication to quality starts with high-quality raw materials. From there, we use proprietary mineral treatment processes to control critical properties including particle shape and size distribution. All our minerals for paints and coatings are produced according to our strict Quality Improvement Program (QIPSM). This statistical and process-driven quality assurance program allows us to meet our customers’ demands for superior quality. Rigorous testing demonstrates the outstanding quality and performance of our functional fillers for paints and coatings.
A ROCK-SOLID DISTRIBUTOR NETWORK
Covia’s coast-to-coast distributor network includes companies and staff who have multiple decades of coatings experience, an impressive group of professionals who are eager to share their knowledge with you. When you work with our distributors, you can rely on dependable, just-in-time delivery that provides definite cost advantages. By leveraging this flexible supply chain and local service, you can access desired inventory quantities, whether you need a pallet, truck, or railcar.
- Access our flexible supply chain and excellent local service through our extensive distributor network.
- Lean on dependable and knowledgeable staff.
- Our warehouse network accommodates just-in-time delivery for unexpected orders.
Covia is a global leader in advancing sustainable mineral solutions.
- Engineered for efficiency, our low-density fillers reduce the per unit weight of coatings, contributing to reduced energy costs for shipping and handling.
- The market for cool roof coatings is growing rapidly. CRISTOBALEX, our ultrawhite reflective filler, enhances solar reflectance and is a leading choice for energy-efficient roofing solutions.
- While creating solutions that help our customers improve the sustainability of their products, Covia is also working to achieve environmental stewardship goals as part of our overall approach to environmental, social and governance (ESG). See our current ESG Report.
- Covia Cares Action Days
We prioritize quality and performance to guarantee regulatory compliance in the paint and coatings industry
We value the importance of using the right materials to enhance the safety and performance for all your coating products
As a leading provider of mineral-based and material solutions, we offer a wide variety of customizable products to get the job done right
Contact Covia today at 1.800.243.9004 or Sales@CoviaCorp.com, or click to fill out this form.