SPECTRAQUARTZ colored quartz adds unique beauty, texture, and durability to epoxy floor coverings, swimming pool plaster, and a variety of other finish materials. We coat nearly 100% quartz sand with a spectrum of colors to generate a vivid product that won’t bleed or fade with our UV, chemical, and acid resistance.
Quartz is one of the hardest natural substances in the world, with great structural strength, durability, and resistance to abrasion and impact. SPECTRAQUARTZ delivers this reliability with a variety of colors ranging from the subtlest tints to the brightest hues. The SPECTRAQUARTZ thermal bonding process permanently binds the pigment to the quartz grain surface, ensuring that colors won’t bleed or fade.
Features and Benefits
- Produced with an environmentally friendly pigment dispersion technology
- Gives your floors added texture and slip resistance
- Comes in 17 colors
- UV, chemical, and acid resistant, and will retain its beauty and functionality for years
- Contains no harsh solvents and is compatible with most resins used to coat floors and walls
- Durable and permanently colored grains for your pool that won't bleed or fade