DST® Dust-Suppression Technology
Enhance Worker Safety
Construction materials and building product companies are choosing our breakthrough technology as part of their engineering control plan to significantly reduce potential exposure to silica dust.
We are committed to creating products and services that enable you to work with the highest professional and environmental standards.
See DST In Action
This video is an air quality simulation showing a simultaneous view of untreated vs. treated sand with DST Technology. This demonstration shows how Covia’s DST Dust-Suppression Technology improves air quality and increases worker safety.
As part of our commitment to enhance safety, we’ll send you a sample at no cost.
Reduce total airborne dust, produce the same glass batch.
- Sand melting characteristics do not cause a significant change to your formula
- The technical grade additive meets U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requirements for incidental food contact
Road & Rail Products
Minimize the risk of silica dust exposure, achieve performance goals without disturbing operations.
- Improve air quality throughout the entire manufacturing process
- Rely on the additive's integrity regardless of number of transfers or amount of handling
- Maintain current production process