MINBLOC® HC Series
High-Clarity Antiblocking Additives
The MINBLOC® HC series of additives is made from Nepheline Syenite and imparts essential antiblocking functionality without diminishing critical optical, mechanical or structural properties in the wide range of high-clarity packaging films.
MINBLOC® HC Plastic Film Additives offer high clarity, superior haze, and gloss in packaging grade flexible films. Due to its low surface area, low porosity and a non-reactive chemistry, MINBLOC HC additives will not interfere with light stabilizers nor absorb other process additives.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent antiblocking performance
- Won’t diminish structural or mechanical properties
- The industry's best haze, gloss and clarity values
- Non-reportable levels of crystalline silica
- Low oil absorption which equates to minimal interference with other additives compared to Diatomaceous Earth and Talc
- Low moisture content which allows higher productivity/output rates
- Consistent supply